1 / 2
1 / 6
Akaroa Harbour is the only place on the entire planet where you can get up close and personal with New Zealand’s playful Hector’s dolphin – the world’s smallest and rarest species.
Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, depart the historic French township of Akaroa aboard one of Black Cat Cruises safe and comfortable vessels.
All year round an unforgettable adventure awaits you, where everything is provided for your pleasure: wetsuits, masks, snorkels, hot showers, hot chocolate, even a free gift pack.
You can also watch the dolphins, along with other seafaring wildlife, from aboard.
Swimming with Dolphins (Black Cat Cruises), Main Wharf, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
- 8:30am - 5:30pm, 7 days.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 90 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 5 minutes walk from central Akaroa
Preise und Bedingungen
(16 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- dolphin watching price is $85 for adults and $45 for children
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Hector's dolphins are the world's rarest and smallest dolphin. Their main base is around Akaroa Harbour and so we offer a dolphin guarantee with our dolphin swim experience. The Hector's are wild and free in their natural habitat and we see dolphins on 97% of all of our trips. If you however do not see them we will refund you 50% of your ticket price. If you do see them but only have a partial swim (skippers discretion) then will we give you a 25% discount.