1 / 9
The Packard Motor Museum provides an informative experience based around our automobile and machinery collections and the stories of those innovators who led the industrial revolution and created and shaped our modern way of life.
The museum exhibits were collected over 60 years by the late Graeme Craw and show the changes in the development of the automobile and machinery such as our steam traction engines, bulldozers, tractors and earth-moving equipment used by the men and women who built New Zealand's infrastructure.
The museum also honours the legacy of resourceful New Zealanders who developed our kiwi traditions of ingenuity, adaptation and inovation.
Our purpose is to inspire current generations to create an even greater future
Packard Motor Museum, 1146 State Highway 14, Maungatapere, Northland, New Zealand.
- Wednesdays to Saturdays from 10am until 4pm
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 15kms from the Packard and Pioneer Museum in Maungatapere
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- History on Wheels: A Revolving Sampler Collection of the Packard and Pioneer Museum is situated right next door to the Whangarei central bus terminal / The Packard and Pioneer Museum is 12km to Whangarei central bus terminal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- History on Wheels: A Revolving Sampler Collection of the Packard and Pioneer Museum is located in the centre of Whangarei CBD / The Packard and Pioneer Museum in Maungatapere is located 12km from Whangarei CBD on SH14
Preise und Bedingungen
(15 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- Children 5 years and under are free