1 / 4
Waiheke Island is an island of great beauty – stunning beaches, vineyards, magnificent bush and beautiful views everywhere of the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf and the surrounding islands and Coromandel Peninsula.
Be amazed as you walk this famous island, home to artists, winemakers and a thriving international community about how gorgeous it is. You will see wonderful birdlife, stunning views from every turn, walk along the beaches and experience the deep green of the forest heart of Waiheke all while walking our famous walking tracks. We also offer art walks, conservation themed and mindfulness walks.
Do something unique and try these tours in very small groups only 35 mins from downtown Auckland and a world away from the city.
WalkingbyNature, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Office Open 24/7, tours operate daily. Clients are returned to the ferry at the end of the tour
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 40 mins to city centre, then 35 mins by ferry from there
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 2 mins to the ferry building
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 35 mins by ferry to downtown Auckland
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$99.00 - $150.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Ferry travel and lunch not included. Private tours from $250.00 (min. 2 people). See our website for more information.