Whangamarino Redoubt

Remains of earthworks built by the British Army in 1863. Outside viewing is available at all times.

Kontaktieren Sie uns

Über uns

Whangamarino Redoubt is the remains of earthworks built by the British Army in 1863. On a platform below the south side of the redoubt was a battery from which guns shelled the Maori position at Meremere to the south. Outside viewing is available at all times.

Landkarte

[getdirections]

Adresse

Whangamarino Redoubt, Orams Road, Off State Highway 1, Te Kauwhata, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.

Kontaktieren Sie uns

Die Inhalte auf dieser Seite wurden erstellt von Whangamarino Redoubt

Diese Website stellt Informationen über Tourismusanbieter in Neuseeland zusammen. Es wird nicht gewährleistet, dass die Anbieter bestimmte Qualitätsstandards oder Rechtsvorschriften einhalten. Sollten Sie Fragen haben, wenden Sie sich bitte direkt an das Unternehmen. Weitere Informationen: newzealand.com Nutzungsbedingungen.