1 / 6
The second of New Zealand’s only two Wilderness Lodges, this is the perfect place to experience wild New Zealand. It is a paradise for nature lovers, surrounded by the snow-capped peaks of Arthur's Pass National Park.
The lodge sits on a 4000 acre merino sheep farm and nature reserve. Explore extensive hiking trails and join naturalist and farm guides to discover wildlife, learn ecology & experience the rich cultural traditions of high country sheep farming.
A stay in the wilderness doesn’t mean going without. The Wilderness Lodge offers the very best in comfort, fresh local food, fine wine, and warm hospitality
Wilderness Lodge Arthur's Pass, 12527 State Highway 73, Arthurs Pass, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7654, New Zealand.
- 24 hours, 7 days
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Less than 2 hours from Christchurch International Airport
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Less than 2 hours from both Christchurch and Greymouth/Hokitika
- Anzahl der Zimmer:
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|pro Nacht||$549.00 - $749.00||$499.00 - $599.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Tariff includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and two guided activities each day. Restaurant and picnic lunches and full day guided activities available at an additional charge