1 / 7
Poor Knights specialists, Yukon Dive are independently owned and operated out of Tutukaka by husband and wife team Noel Erickson and Jo Thomson. We offer a professional and friendly service with our great team over 2 boats, for day trips or overnight Liveaboard trips.
Whether you are an experienced diver or just beginning, enjoy diving with a small group and avoid the crowds of divers. Top quality scuba and snorkel hire equipment available.
With over 25 years experience Noel is happy to share his knowledge to make sure that you have a great day and get the most out of your diving, snorkeling or simply sightseeing at the beautiful Poor Knights Marine Reserve.
Be sure to bring your camera and a sense of humour! Making great memories!
Yukon Dive, Berth A8, Tutukaka Marina, Marina Road, Tutukaka, Northland, New Zealand.
- We operate 7 days a week, weather dependent. Available by phone from 8am to 6pm, 7 days.
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 36km to Whangarei Airport, approximately a 45 minute drive.
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 30km to Whangarei City Centre, approximately a 30 minute drive.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Walking distance to Tutukaka township. 30 minute drive from Whangarei City Centre.
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$160.00 - $300.00|
(12 Jahre und jünger)
|$85.00 - $95.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Book 2 days scuba diving at the Poor Knights including full gear hire and receive a free T-Shirt. Offer applies for direct bookings only and must be mentioned at the time of booking.