1 / 4
The Aoraki Mount Cook Trek is a 2 day trek up to our our private Caroline Hut on the Ball Ridge, straight opposite the awesome 2000m high Caroline Face of Aoraki Mount Cook.
Day 1 you climb 850m beside the Tasman Glacier and up the Ball Ridge to Caroline Hut. Day 2 you will descend back into the Tasman Valley. Maximum walking time will be 4-6 hours on any one day, but you do need to be sure-footed and have overnight hiking experience to cope with the untracked mountain terrain.
This trek will give you a high mountain experience of this beautiful area. Caroline Hut is in a stunning location. From the hut you can watch ice avalanches thunder down the mighty ice face.
Aoraki Mount Cook Trek , Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am-9pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$780.00 - $950.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Group discounts for group bookings of 3 or more.