The Auckland Ghost tour is a lantern lit walking tour of Auckland cities most historic streets. Experience the dark and grizzly events that have taken place in the heart of the city.
Discover a pre-colonial New Zealand and it's native inhabitants, the Maori people. Learn of a culture raised in tribal warfare, drenched in the blood of it's dark lineage, cannibalism, long lost head shrinking techniques and village trade deals gone wrong.
Fast forward one hundred years to a city plunged into plague chaos with the arrival of the 1918 influenza pandemic, and visit an open air mortuary.
We welcome all to take part in this truly unique tour, come along .... if you dare!
Auckland Ghost Tours, 17 Malmo Place, Massey, Waitakere, Auckland, 0612, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- October - March 8:00 pm onwards April - September 6:00 pm onwards
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 Minutes approximately
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 Minutes walking distance
- Jarak ke kota:
- 1 minute. Tour takes place in the city
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- no other charges
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Tours are subject to change without prior notice and without incurring liability. Extra tours will be added to accommodate larger groups. Special tours are available including Clubs, Halloween, Black Friday's, Full Moon, Birthdays, Hens Ghost Tours, Corporate and Team Building, and the all new Graveyard City of the Dead tour, and the Carrington Asylum Tour. These tours can be arranged to suit your requirements, Arrange an evening ghost tour for your office or social group. Flexible start times.