Fiordland Expeditions can offer you the opportunity to dive in the pristine waters of Fiordland. Described by Jacques Cousteau as one of his top 10 dive sites in the world the unique underwater world created by the high volume of fresh water received in this area means normally deep water species are accessible within amateur diving limits. This allows you to easily view marine life such as black and red corals.
There are also many marine life forms found only in these fjords, some surviving from the dinosaur age. With visibility often exceeding 40m your diving experience will be one to remember.
Diving Fiordland, Luxmore Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 8pm 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2hrs to Queenstown or Invercargil Airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coaches leave from Te Anau daily
- Jarak ke kota:
- Departure point is Manapouri which is approx 20 mins from Te Anau
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$2,250.00 - $5,550.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Fiordland Expeditions carries tanks and weightbelts only and provides air-fills. We do not have any other dive gear available. divers must bring all other dive gear required.