1 / 6
Driving Miss Daisy BOP offers travellers and senior citizens the independence of transport and personal service, and with its new Toyota Estima and Hiace, owner Jackie Clark is now able to accommodate people who use wheelchairs.
'The vehicles have a wheelchair ramp in the rear, which allows passengers to use their own wheelchair or they can make use of one provided’, says Jackie.
The car also has a full disability front seat, enabling passengers with limited mobility to have assistance in and out of the car.
Jackie has operated Driving Miss Daisy BOP for the last eight years and is passionate about helping seniors get to their destination with minimum stress. She provides an excellent companion service that assists clients every step.
Driving Miss Daisy BOP Ltd, 5 Hastings Road, Pyes Pa, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3174, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- By arrangement
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Airport transfers can be arranged.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach terminal transfers can be arranged.
- Jarak ke kota:
- This service covers the Bay of Plenty
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$25.00 - $195.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Rates vary depending on destination and time involved
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Our prices depend on the route taken and the number of persons booking. We offer a cost effective way to get to your destination. Toddlers to 3 and babies travel free of charge but a suitable seat must be supplied. These can be hired from us for $20.00, but must be pre-booked. Rates include GST of 15% and are quoted in New Zealand dollars. Email us for a Quote or to book.