1 / 3
Experience the spectacular scenery in an area that is soaked in rich culture and history. Encounter diverse wildlife in their natural surroundings.
View the iconic Hole in the Rock, meet the local dolphins, visit the stunning Otehei Bay and enjoy time on the beach exploring Urupukapuka Island.
In summer take part in our unique cultural experience during your Urupukapuka Island stop off. Options include a guided culture walk, flax weaving and traditional Maori remedies.
We view dolphins on over 90% of our trips and offer a lifetime dolphin viewing guarantee.
Explore Group - Discover the Bay, Cnr Marsden & Williams Rds, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am-5.30pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- it takes about 20-30 min by car to get to the Kerikeri Airport from Paihia
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- located at the Paihia Wharf which is where we depart from
- Jarak ke kota:
- we are located in the town centre
Harga dan Syarat