1 / 5
New Zealand is a land of birds. We have around 300 species both terrestrial and pelagic with 90% of them endemic to our country. We will work with our clients to see the best birds we can in the time we have.
We operate day tours from Tauranga and Rotorua and a signature 8 - day tour across both islands.
Foris eco-tours has put together a package visiting a stunning array of land, wetland and oceanic sites in order to showcase as many unique New Zealand bird species as possible in an action packed 8 days.
The highlights of a kiwi birding trip of a lifetime
• Experience 2 pelagic trips
• 3 chances to see wild kiwi
• See 1000’s of bar-tailed godwits that make the longest known non-stop flight of any migrant, flying 11,000 km from Alaska.
Foris Eco-tours, 1167 Fenton st, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- Varies depending on activities
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$349.00 - $7,500.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum 2 people, All tours include lunch, guides, transfers, concession fees. *8 - day tour is all inclusive (see website for details).