1 / 4
Our guides are confident of giving you the right kind of tour to suit your ability. The pace is relaxed and the group sizes small and personal. Discover how the diverse climatic conditions and forces of nature have shaped this incredible landscape. Gain an intimate knowledge of the flora and fauna, geology and glaciology. Trip duration is approx 3 hours. We provide raincoats, over trousers and umbrellas for those rainy days (we live in a rainforest!) and a cup of tea and a biscuit stop during your tour.
Franz Josef Glacier Valley Eco Tour, 20 Main Road, SH6, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 3pm (winter), 8am - 8pm (summer)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Office base in Franz Josef is 1.5 hour drive from Hokitika airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Office base is located directly across the road from bus stop.
- Jarak ke kota:
- transport available to walk destination
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Under 5 yrs old FREE