1 / 3
Hunter Farm homestay can be found close to the Clutha Gold Cycle trail, or only 40 km from Balclutha the gateway to/from the Catlin's. We are only 1 and a half hours from Dunedin and 2 and a half hour drive to Queenstown or Wanaka, the perfect stopover for your trip either in the South or Central Otago area.
We have a beautiful property that over looks the Clutha River and into the Blue Mountains. Our farm is rolling hills and steep in places where we run 2400 sheep and 100 cattle.
Our guests stay with us in our homestead where we treat our guests to a beautiful home cooked meal with lamb as the main feature and a breakfast made to order. We take you on an informative farm tour to see farming in New Zealand first hand.
Hunter Farmstay, 202 Kononi Road, 1 RD, Tuapeka West, Lawrence, Clutha, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Children Welcome
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- 17km to cafe town Lawrennce
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$100.00 - $185.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- evening meal: $45/head. Farm tour: $20/head
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We require guests to make contact with us at least 24 hours prior to arrival, to give estimated arrival time