1 / 11
Situated at the end of a 'no exit' road, simply enjoy the peace and quiet of an early settler cottage, steeped in history, in the beautiful countryside setting of Ica Station, home of Motu Nui Romney - a well-known ram breeding operation in the Wairarapa.
When it was originally built in 1866 it consisted of two rooms and a lean-to, housing Capt Henry Fendal and his 'Indian Servant' - hence the name. Today 'India House' offers our visitors comfortable, clean, rustic accommodation and a location with interesting early New Zealand rural character.
With Riversdale and Otahome beaches only 15 mins drive away and Castlepoint Beach 35 mins in the opposite direction, this cottage is an ideal base to explore the East Coast of the Wairarapa.
India House, Whareama, 268 Ica Road, RD 12, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5872, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Spa Pool
- Children Welcome
- Swimming Pool
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2.5 hours drive
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 35 minutes drive from Masterton
- Jarak ke kota:
- 35 minutes drive from Masterton - only 15 minutes to the beach
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Price for 2 persons - $25 per person extra
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- $50 refundable cleaning/breakages bond required when booking.