From the pioneering days to the establishment of the New Zealand wine industry to today, the Brajkovich family have been internationally recognised as producing world class wine. The Brajkovich family continue to harvest their grapes at Kumeu and refine their wine making skills.
The Brajkovichs are nationally recognised as a founding family of the New Zealand wine industry, and the current generation are internationally recognised as producing the world class Kumeu River chardonnays.
Kumeu River Wines, 550 State Highway 16, Kumeu, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Cellar Door 11am - 4.30pm Mon - Sat
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 km to Auckland Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 25km to Auckland City
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Cellar Door is open for tastings. Groups on request.