Larnach Castle, New Zealand's only Castle, offers an insight into Victorian Culture. Built from 1871, by William Larnach, Merchant Banker and Politician, Larnach Castle showcases master craftsmanship, New Zealand Antiques and the style of Victorian living.
Learn about Larnach's three wives, six children... and eventual scandalous suicide in Parliament Buildings.
Beautifully restored and interestingly interpreted by the Barker family who have owned and cared for the Castle since 1967.
Three accommodation options available
Luxury - Camp Estate
Unique - Larnach Lodge
Affordable - Castle Stable Stay
* Stunning gardens, recently selected as Garden of International
Larnach Castle, Camp Road, Otago Peninsula, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 5pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 45 minutes from Dunedin CBD
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 20 Minutes to the Dunedin Railway Station
- Jarak ke kota:
- 20 minutes drive from the Dunedin CBD
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We offer FIT self guided visits, Groups tours and meals. FOCs for drivers and escorts when certain numbers met.