1 / 4
This exciting attraction has something for everyone. Drive a grain harvester, view a ski film or watch the bees in the hive. International visitors and Kiwis alike will enjoy this exciting new experience and hear stories of the people who made Mid Canterbury - the farmers and alpine adventurers, the bread makers and ski patrollers, the seed growers and helicopter pilots.
Following the river from the mountains to the plains, the Encounter looks at how the weather, geology and water resources of the region form the basis for its agriculture and snow sports industries. Interactive exhibits bring the Encounter alive and learning opportunities abound.
New Zealand Alpine & Agriculture Encounter, 160 Main Street, Methven, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7730, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9.00am -5.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 50 minutes to Christchurch Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 2 minutes walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- Encounter is in the Methven Village
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Children 10 and under free with one paying adult
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- senior and group rates available