1 / 6
Skippers Canyon is a stunningly beautiful site of the 1860s gold rush that eclipsed the scale of the legendary Klondyke. Skippers is still packed with relics, workings and astonishing stories of man against the elements. Only experienced professionals at the wheel of our 4WDs can put you inside the hearts and minds of the people who took on the mountains to win their gold.
1. Small personalised tours to stunning locations.
2. All our vehicles provide off-road performance with on-road comfort. Guaranteed individual forward facing window seats.
3. Free picnic lunch provided.
4. Free pick up and drop off to your accommodation.
5. On-site iPad multimedia presentations
6. Guides are knowledgeable, friendly and local kiwis.
Off Road 4X4 Queenstown: Skippers Canyon Tour, 61A Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8 am - 8 pm / 7 days a week (Closed Xmas Day)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 min walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- Central Town
Harga dan Syarat
(12 tahun ke bawah)