Nestled high on the banks of the Omaha River, just 50 minutes north of Auckland, Omaha River Retreat provides Guests with a panoramic view over the estuarine ebb and flow of the river and beyond to the outer gulf. Set on 18 Private acres, with a Native forest, the property is a haven for many N.Z. birds.
Guests are free to explore the property, and a short walk down a private road takes you to the waters edge where canoes and a dinghy are available for your use. Explore the river or just sit under the Kauri trees and enjoy the changes of nature, the ebb and flow that is the essence of the unique atmosphere of Omaha River Retreat. Just 5 minutes drive to the popular town of Matakana, many vineyards, restaurants and beaches.
Omaha River Retreat, 100 Upper Whangateau Road, Matakana, Auckland, 0985, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Warkworth - 20 minutes.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes drive to Matakana. 10 minutes to Leigh, Goat Is marine reserve and Omaha Beach.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Oct - May)||(May - Sep)|
|Per malam||$130.00 - $650.00||$130.00 - $610.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- All linen, beds made, and towels supplied - $10 per person. (one off charge)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Pets allowed with prior approval.