Located just metres from the Otago Central Rail Trail, the Omakau Commercial Hotel was Omakau’s first homestead built in 1898. Lovingly restored back to its former glory, the hotel has a variety of accommodation that can sleep up to 27.
The hotel is open for dinner 364 days a year - bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Located at the back of the Hotel, are the original schist stables. You may have already seen them without knowing – this is where Speight’s filmed their “Good On Ya Mate” adverts – the most memorable being “The Two Tickets to the Ball”.
This is available for functions, and is open during the day for you to come and enjoy some of Central’s original history.
Omakau Commercial Hotel, 1 Harvey Street, Omakau, Central Otago, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7 days a week. The only day we are closed is Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Jarak ke kota:
- Located in the Heart of Omakau, close to the Otago Central Rail Trail
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$35.00 - $129.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Rate above is per person. For meal bookings for those on a DBB basis, 1 FOC per 15 pax.