1 / 12
The Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park has been breeding Kiwi since 1971. The not-for-profit wildlife and conservation centre displays active Kiwi birds all day in special nocturnal houses. And it breeds rare and endangered native New Zealand wildlife.
The family-friendly Park offers superb Kiwi viewing of 3 of NZ's kiwi species -Great Spotted Kiwi, Little Spotted Kiwi and Brown Kiwi. The rare and iconic birds are housed in specialised nocturnal houses complete with burrow cameras. There are ponds, wetland areas and walk-through aviaries including a giant dome aviary. Open daily, except Christmas Day. All ticket sales are reinvested in the Park's wildlife & conservation work.
Otorohanga Kiwi House and Native Bird Park, 20 Alex Telfer Drive, Otorohanga, Hamilton - Waikato, 3900, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Daily (except Christmas Day) from 9am - 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Auckland International Airport 200 kms
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 1 km
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 minutes from Waitomo Caves, 2.5 hours from Auckland, 1.5 hours from Rotorua & Taupo
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Child (5-15 years accompanied by an adult) $8; Family Special (2 adults, up to 3 children) $59; School groups: $3 per child and accompanying adult;
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Child (5-15 years, accompanied by an adult) $8 Under 5 year olds - FREE entry Family Special (2 adults, up to 3 children) $59 (a $13 saving)