1 / 12
Horse riding within the Paparoa National Park. Our 2.5 hour ride (allow up to 3 hours) follows the Punakaiki river, crossing the river a few times and up into the Punakaiki valley. Spectacular limestone cliffs, abundant bird life and lush native bush within the Paparoa National Park. We stop for light refreshments at a bush hut. The route follows the Punakaiki river to the Punakaiki lagoon, with the ride finishing along the Punakaiki beach.
Our treks cater for experienced and novice riders. Tuition is given at the start of all rides. Our well cared for horses are well mannered and willing.
We are 500m south of the Pancake Rocks, Punakaiki.
We also offer personalised rides.
We have been established since 1996.
Punakaiki Horse treks, Main Road, State highway 6, Punakaiki, Punakaiki, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Westport 60km, Hokitika 82km, Christchurch 380km
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- drop off at driveway or 700m away.
- Jarak ke kota:
- main road Punakaiki -500m south of Pancake Rocks.
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$170.00 - $195.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Stay with us at Hydrangea cottages, and receive a 10% discount of the 2.5 hour ride. (min 2 people)