1 / 2
Unique... Our Royal Albatross Colony at Taiaroa Head is the only mainland breeding colony of royal albatross in the world!
Imagine viewing a huge Northern Royal Albatross with a three-metre wingspan gliding effortlessly and silently near you? Giant fluffy chicks awaiting their parental feeding? Patient parents incubating eggs? Teenage hijinks?
Gain insight into the private lives of these magnificent birds on a guided tour to our exclusive observatory on the nature reserve. Views throughout their breeding cycle as they court, mate, and raise chicks
Free entry to our centre's educational & history displays
Tours to Albatross, Historic Fort Taiaroa, Little Blue Penguins, Tiki Tours.
20 wildlife species.
Superb cafe and gift shop.
Royal Albatross Centre, 1260 Harington Point Rd, Taiaroa Head, Otago Peninsula, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Open daily 10.15am. Tours from 11am - Dusk
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- 45-50 minute drive from Dunedin City
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$50.00 - $55.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$15.00 - $20.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family rates available ($110-$120) - family is of 2 adults and up to 3 school aged children
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- *Infants under 5yrs are free of charge