1 / 2
The Stewart Island Coast to Coast is one of Stewart Island Flights’ most popular and unique innovations. Appealing to any traveller up for a taste of New Zealand in its natural untouched state, the Coast to Coast is a gentle sample of the island’s more rigorous North-West Circuit.
Trampers can take in spectacular aerial views of Paterson Inlet and Mason Bay before an exciting beach landing - definitely a one-of-a-kind experience! The walk between Mason Bay and the Freshwater Hut is an invigorating four hours on mostly flat tracks, including a stretch of boardwalk over the island’s Chocolate Swamp.
Stewart Island Flights Coast to Coast Adventure, Invercargill Airport Terminal, Invercargill, Southland, 9879, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- We operate scheduled and charter services 365 days a year, Predominantly during daylight hours.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Situated at Invercargill Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Outside the door
- Jarak ke kota:
- 6 mins from Invercargill CBD
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$227.50 - $625.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Weather and Tide dependent, Minimum numbers apply, Average level of fitness required, Warm clothing must be carried, Adequate footwear must be worn. Commission rate available on request