Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt

Redoubt from 1870 and pumice magazine building and courthouse from the 1880's are available for outside viewing at all times.

Hubungi Kami

Tentang

In 1870 the Armed Constabulary built a redoubt here for defence against Te Kooti; there was never any fighting here, and it was abandoned in 1885. A pumice magazine building stands in one corner of the redoubt. The Hall (1881) nearby was opened as a theatre, and converted to a courthouse in 1887. The hall is now the home of the Taupo Kohanga Reo (language nest). Outside viewing is available at all times.

Peta

[getdirections]

Alamat

Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt, Taupo Domain, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.

Hubungi Kami

Konten pada halaman ini dibuat oleh Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt

Situs web ini membantu pengunjung untuk terhubung dengan penyedia pengalaman wisata Selandia Baru yang memikat. Situs ini tidak bermaksud memberikan jaminan apa pun bahwa penyedia tertentu memenuhi standar kualitas atau kewajiban hukum tertentu. Silakan hubungi bisnis ini untuk informasi lebih lanjut. Lihat juga: newzealand.com Ketentuan penggunaan.