1 / 3
A tribute to Sir Edmund Hillary, humanitarian, ambassador and one of the world’s greatest explorers, the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre showcases the Aoraki Mount Cook region, its people and its place in the universe.
Designed to educate and entertain, the centre features a spectacular state-of-the-art 3D Mount Cook Magic movie (Chinese & Japanese headset translations available), the world's southern most digital dome Planetarium, documentaries and a Museum which documents the pioneering heart of the region and features the impressive Hillary Gallery. The cafe and bar area offers indoor and outdoor seating and floor to ceiling mountain views.
Explorer Passes includes unlimited entry for a 24hr period to the museum and all theatre shows
The Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer 7.00am - 8.30pm, 7 days. Winter 9am -7pm, 7 days. Please call 0800 68 68 00 to confirm screening times of 3D movie and planetarium features or check the information screens inside The Hermitage Hotel lobby.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Nearest national and international airports are Christchurch and Queenstown
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach transport available
- Jarak ke kota:
- Located at the Hermitage Hotel, Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Village
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Pass includes unlimited entry into the theatre, featuring a 3D Mount Cook Magic movie, documentaries. all Planetarium features and museum within a 24hr period.