The Tokomaru Steam Engine Museum has a comprehensive collection of steam engines of all descriptions. The oldest engine in New Zealand 1869 and also one of the largest engines imported into New Zealand.
Steam Ups are held but mostly the museum is for static viewing. Guided tours available most days.
At times the workshop may also be viewed.
Every thing was used in New Zealand but we are very much an Englishman's paradise.
Tokomaru Steam Engine Museum, 744 Highway 57, Tokomaru, Manawatu, 4864, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9am - 3:30pm Mon. 10.30am-3.30pm Sunday
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$10.00 - $20.00|
(13 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- children must be accompanied by an adult