1 / 3
1 / 6
The TranzAlpine scenic train journeys between Christchurch and Greymouth, crossing from one coast of New Zealand to the other.
From the comfort of world class carriages, see the fields of the Canterbury Plains and farmland, followed by the spectacular gorges and river valleys of the Waimakariri River. Your train then climbs into the majestic Southern Alps to Arthurs Pass National Park, before descending through lush beech rainforest to the West Coast town of Greymouth – a great base for visits to Punakaiki and the always-popular glaciers.
Enjoy all this in the comfort of new world-class carriages featuring huge panoramic windows, an on board licensed café with a range of delicious Kiwi flavors, and GSP triggered at-seat audio commentary.
TranzAlpine | The Great Journeys of New Zealand, Christchurch Railway Station, Addington, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Approximately 20 mins from Christchurch Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Shuttles and buses available outside of station
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Additional charges may apply for over-sized luggage, e.g. surfboards, ski's, etc.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Fares subject to availability. See website for full terms and conditions of service.