1 / 5
The Trails offer multi-purpose walking and cycling experiences through varied environments with a new vista around every corner. Towering dams, suspension bridges and long wandering boardwalks are amongst the highlights. Stories of the region's rich history are signposted as your journey takes you along the river and through some of the Waikato's most scenic landscapes.
The Waikato River Trails are classified as intermediate to advanced off-road mountain-biking (MTB) trails and can be completed as sections or as a whole over 1 to 4 days..
Riding the Trails also offers the opportunity to experience wonderful local country hospitality. The Trails experience is far away from the noise and bustle of cities and connects the rider with nature
Waikato River Trails, 6 Main Street, Putaruru, Hamilton - Waikato, 3411, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri - After hours and weekends by arrangement
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- The northern section of the trail is approximately 2.5hr from Auckland Airport
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Please contact the office for full range of package options and prices
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Please refer to the Waikato River Trails website for full set of Terms & Conditions