1 / 4
We'll spend time together on our tribal lands at Hakikino in Waimarama, or at Te Mata Peak in Havelock North. As we share the stories, tales and legends of our ancestors and our lives today, you'll experience a connection with us and gain insights and knowledge about us as Maori people past and present. Te Mata Peak is the natural landmark which has historically separated the Waimarama Maori from other tribes living in Hawkes Bay. Our ancestral homeland is in Waimarama, a coastal village outside Havelock North,and our people have lived on the lands from the coast to Te Mata Peak for over 700 years.
Our tours are personal and relaxed - choose the one you think you would enjoy the most and come and visit with our family.
Waimarama Maori Tours, P O Box 8065, Waimarama, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- sunrise to sunset
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 45 minutes to Napier Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 35 minutes to Hastings Bus Depot
- Jarak ke kota:
- 40 minutes from Napier, 30 minutes from Havelock North
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$80.00 - $325.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- 2 person minimum, transportation costs are extra, children under 15 must be accompanied by two paying adults.