1 / 4
Swimming with dolphins can be a life changing experience - take this incredible opportunity to swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment.
This intimate half day cruise seeks out the many playful wild dolphins within the sheltered waters of the Bay. Join the crew in searching for those tell tale splashes as Tutunui (our wee boat) gets in really close; jump into the warmest waters in New Zealand and snorkel with these majestic and inquisitive creatures – an experience you will never forget!
Our purpose built dolphin vessel gets you closer, with a low viewing deck, water jet engines, underwater microphone and experienced crew with an intimate knowledge of dolphin behaviour. Maximum number of 35 passengers on board.
Dolphin Swimming - Fullers GreatSights, Maritime Building , Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- cruises twice daily
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Paihia is approximately 30mins from the Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- InterCity and GreatSights coaches depart from the Maritime Building
- Proximity to town:
- We are based at the large Maritime Building on Paihia Wharf
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- See our website