1 / 15
All cottages and cabins have decks, to enable you to enjoy the relaxed indoor/outdoor living of our sunny climate.
Conveniently located to Russell Village, the start of the Twin Coast Cycle Trail, the many walks on the Russell peninsula and generally exploring the Bay of Islands.
Enjoy the wide range of activities and things to do in the Bay of Islands from fishing, kayaking, food and wine, culture and history, to stunning beaches and island hopping.
Russell - Orongo Bay Holiday Park is the perfect place to stay for your next big adventure and is a great source of local information and tips.Tour bookings and bike hire on site.
Wellness/massage/detox sessions may be booked with our highly experienced therapist.
Russell - Orongo Bay Holiday Park, 5960 Russell Road, Bay Of Islands, Russell, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8pm (Sep-Apr) 8.30am - 7.00pm (May-Aug)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- Kerikeri is the closest airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Nearest coach terminal is in central Paihia a 15 minute ferry ride from Russell
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(May - Aug)|
|Per night||$42.00 - $259.00||$35.00 - $159.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Payment in full is preferred at the time of booking, however a minimum 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking with the full balance payable on arrival.