1 / 10
Meet friends, have fun and learn the ins-and-outs of kite surfing, then kick back and relax in the super stylish Blue Adventures Beach House.
Included in our Kite Camps are:
- 2 nights at the stylish Omaha Beach House
- 15 hours of IKO certified kitesurfing lessons over 3 days
- IKO learning material and IKO Member card
- The use of the latest Naish kitesurfing equipment
- Wakeboarding lessons as no wind alternative
- Moonlight SUP Tour with LED lights
- BBQ night with locally sourced food
- Discounts if you decide to buy a kitesurfing package
Popular with kiteboarders from around the world we recommend you book ahead of time!
Blue Adventures Kitesurfing Retreat, 331 Omaha Flats Rd, Omaha, Matakana, Auckland, 0985, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 90 km to Auckland airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Free pick up from bus stop in Warkworth, 15km
- Proximity to town:
- 2km to Omaha, 5 km to Matakana
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction: