1 / 12
Explore moody, dramatic Milford Sound in a more leisurely way on this relaxing extended cruise option. Cruise so close to waterfalls that water soaks the foredeck.
Join our specialist nature guide and learn about the magnificent scenery, history and wildlife. Relax on deck and keep a look out for dolphins, penguins and seals.
- Duration: 2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
- Delicious lunch options available (if pre-ordered)
- Optional visits to the Milford Discovery Centre (underwater observatory) on specified departures.
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, coach connections and other great Real Journeys excursions.
Milford Sound Nature Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7 days. Daily departures from Milford Sound.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$88.00 - $101.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Selection of delicious lunch options available (if pre-ordered). Café-style food and drinks available for purchase on board the cruise vessels.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 30 September 2017) and are per person and based on a Milford Sound Nature Cruise departing Milford Sound. Infants (0-4 yrs) carried free of charge. Coach connections are available from Te Anau and Queenstown (extra cost). If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.