1 / 15
We farm our herd of alpacas together with our sheep and cattle in the hills of Taumarunui, which is located on the adventure highway in the Central North Island.
We enjoy sharing our knowledge and offer visitors ‘the ultimate alpaca experience’ giving you the opportunity to get up close and feed the alpacas by hand, touch their fibre and if you are lucky view a birth. View our website for all tours and activity details and pricing.
Visit the farm shop where all garments are knitted with 100% New Zealand fibre. Meet our alpacas, where each is known by name and each has their own special personality, their fibre is used in the products and garments for sale in our farm shop.
Nevalea Alpacas, 5446 State Highway 4, Taumarunui, Ruapehu, 3996, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 5pm, seven days (Please note some activities/tours need to be booked in advance, see our website for all activities available)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 12 minutes North of Taumarunui
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$10.00 - $49.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$5.00 - $25.00|
- Other charges:
- Family Passes also available
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for Activities & Tour options and pricing