1 / 4
Great location for guests staying in Oneroa for a holiday or wedding stay. Located behind vibrant Oneroa Village. Minutes walk to the ferry (20 to 25 min), Oneroa village (10mins through Alison Park), Cable Bay (10 mins) and 3 beaches (500 metres to Blackpool). A car is not needed at Oneroa Holiday Bach.
This 2 levels, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully self-contained bach has recently been updated but retains its 1970's soul.
Features include large covered patio with BBQ, table, ample seating, upstairs covered balcony, Wi-Fi, Wii, CD player, CD's, TV in upstairs and downstairs lounges, Modern appliances, Linen provided
Oneroa Holiday Bach, PO Box 833, Oneroa, Waiheke Island 1840, Auckland, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 to 20 min walk to passenger ferry. 5 minute 10$ taxi fare
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Walking distance to passenger ferry and to bus stop.
- Proximity to town:
- Easy stroll to the main village, Oneroa
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Oct)|
|Per night||$350.00 - $500.00||$295.00 - $400.00|
- Other charges:
- Max $500 per night for up to 7 people. Includes linen and cleaning.
- Further pricing information:
- No party policy. Fully refundable security bond of $300 per stay.A deposit of 50% of the total nights booked confirms the rental period with the full outstanding balance being due and payable 14 days prior to arrival.