1 / 8
On-board you'll find a full cafe-style menu, premium L'affare coffee and award-winning Marlborough wines. And if you can take your eyes off the views, kick back with free movies, free Wi-Fi and play areas for the kids.
Our Wellington terminal is conveniently located in the central city, close to a range of accommodation options and tourist hot-spots. We’re also just down the road from the Wellington Waterfront Motorhome Park – a brand new facility where you can park your campervan or motorhome overnight.
Our Picton terminal is less than a kilometre from the town centre –our shuttle service offers drop-offs and pick-ups at a range of locations around town including the local i-SITE.
Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferry, 120 Featherston Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5km from our Wellington terminal to International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our terminal is opposite the Intercity coach terminal and railway station in Wellington. In Picton we are located less than 1 km away and operate a free courtesy shuttle for passengers.
- Proximity to town:
- We have two passenger terminals equipped with various facilities and centrally located in Wellington and Picton.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$53.00 - $73.00|
- Other charges:
- Vehicle rates are separate and depend on the length and category.