1 / 2
1 / 8
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO PORT HILLS FIRE.
The Christchurch Adventure Park is home to the longest chairlift in New Zealand that takes sightseers, riders and their bikes to the top of the Port Hills with stunning views across the city and Canterbury Plains to the Southern Alps. From here sightseers can take a short stroll above the Top Station to admire the views. Riders can access the largest collection of gravity assisted trails in the Southern Hemisphere, ranging from beginners through to pro-line black. The top of the chairlift also marks the start of the most adrenaline inducing way to see the Port Hills - by the CAP Zipline, 4 x dual-ziplines. Or simply enjoy the CAP village atmosphere with a drink of the sunny deck!
Christchurch Adventure Park, 225 Worsleys Road, Cracroft, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer: 9am - 9pm and Winter: 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 14km from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7km from Central Bus Exchange
- Proximity to town:
- 7km from City Centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $110.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- It is free to enter the Park and to use our Uphill Trail to ride or walk up. There are a variety of Pass types to use the lift and Child and Adult pricing for the Zipline Tour.
- Further pricing information:
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult on the chairlift. Guests on the zipline tour must be between 27kg - 125kg and be able to walk on uneven and steep ground without assistance.