1 / 3
Discover the unspoilt and remote wilderness of Doubtful Sound during this unique overnight cruise (dinner, bed and breakfast included).
Bottlenose dolphins are often encountered, fur seals bask on rocks and, at times, rare penguins can often be seen.
When the 'Fiordland Navigator' anchors for the night there is time for kayaking in sheltered waters or to go exploring in the vessel's tender craft (activities included in price).
- Accommodation options - private cabins with ensuite bathrooms or quad-share bunk-style compartments.
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, coach connections and other Real Journeys excursions.
Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$417.00 - $595.00|
- Other charges:
- Delicious picnic lunches available for purchase for day 1 (extra cost; must be pre-ordered).
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2011 – 30 September 2013 and are per person and based on a twin share cabin on the Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise departing Manapouri. Coach connections are available from Te Anau and Queenstown (extra cost). We also operate day and overnight cruises in Milford Sound.