1 / 5
KJet Parasailing is a truly unique experience where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight up to 400 feet in the air whilst you admire the truly stunning views of Lake Rotorua and the surrounding area.
Launching from the flight deck of our 26 foot, purpose-built parasail vessel, you will enjoy approximately 12 minutes of exhilarating flight time. You will take off and land directly from the boat, so no water contact is necessary and no previous experience is required.
Book a solo or tandem flight with KJet Parasailing and discover why this is one of the areas most popular adventure activities.
•Observers permitted for a small fee
•Minimum age is 10 years
•Minimum weight 50kg & maximum weight 180kg
KJet Parasailing , Memorial Drive, City Lakefront, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Winter Hours 9am-5pm Summer Hours 9am-6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walk to the bus station at the Rotorua I-site
- Proximity to town:
- 2min from CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$85.00 - $115.00|
- Other charges:
- $25 for observers
- Further pricing information:
- Min weight of 50kg max weight of 180kg for tandem .This based on two people. Solo is one person and that is 115.00