1 / 4
Milford Sound accommodation offering travelers of all types, the opportunity to experience the tranquility of Milford Sound after the crowds leave.
It is simply not possible to fully experience this World Heritage destination in a day trip.
Enjoy the comfort and privacy of our well-appointed double and twin rooms and make use of our shared facilities as much as you like.
On a budget or happy to share? We have a range of dorm style bunk rooms, which accommodate between 4 and 10 people.
Doubles/ Twin Rooms — 1 double bed (double) or 2 single beds (twin)
Quad Rooms — 2 bunk beds per room
Dormitory Rooms — 5, 6, 7 or 11 (bunk) beds in the room
All Rooms –
Shared bathroom facilities
Milford Sound Lodge - Backpacking, State Highway 94, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Airport terminal
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins drive from Milford Sound Boat Cruises, 2 hours drive from Te Anau and 5 hours from Queenstown.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$30.00 - $85.00|
- Other charges:
- Additional linen hire
- Further pricing information:
- Special offers often available on our website