1 / 4
Milford Sound accommodation offers travellers of all types the opportunity to experience the tranquility of Milford Sound in a more authentic, personal way by staying overnight.
It is simply not possible to fully experience this World Heritage destination in a day trip.
Enjoy the comfort & privacy of our well-appointed double and twin rooms and make use of our shared facilities as much as you like.
On a budget or happy to share? We have a range of dorm style bunk rooms, which accommodate between 4 & 10 people.
Doubles/ Twin Rooms — 1 double bed (double) or 2 single beds (twin)
Quad Rooms — 2 bunk beds per room
Dormitory Rooms — 5, 6, 7 or 11 (bunk) beds in the room
All Rooms –
Shared bathroom facilities
Milford Sound Lodge - Backpacking, State Highway 94, Milford Sound, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Airport terminal
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins from Milford Sound Coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins drive from Milford Sound Boat Cruises, 2 hours drive from Te Anau and 5 hours from Queenstown.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$30.00 - $85.00|
- Other charges:
- Additional linen hire
- Further pricing information:
- Special offers often available on our website