1 / 4
Overnighting on board the Milford Mariner or Milford Wanderer is a very special dinner, bed & breakfast experience. Cruise to the open sea with our nature guide and friendly crew before anchoring for the night in sheltered Harrison Cove.
- Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Activities (kayaking and exploring in tender-craft), meals and accommodation included
- Milford Mariner - twin-share cabins with ensuite (departures late Sep - mid May)
- Milford Wanderer - twin-share compartments & shared bathrooms (departures late Dec - mid Apr)
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for more information and availability.
Milford Sound Overnight Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$228.00 - $531.00|
- Other charges:
- Delicious picnic lunches available for purchase for day 1 (must be pre-ordered).
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2011 – 30 September 2013 and are per adult and based on a twin-share cabin departing Milford Sound. Child rates apply for 1 - 14 years. Infants (0 - 12 months) carried free of charge if sleeping in a cot, otherwise child rates apply. Due to space limitations cots can be used in twin cabins only. Passengers are to provide their own cot, unless by prior arrangement. Milford Mariner quad-share is only available late Sep - 19 Dec, late Apr - 31 May. Milford Wanderer - limited quad-share available. See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for availability.