1 / 6
Owen River lodge is New Zealand’s finest 5 star, Qualmark rated specialist fly fishing lodge.
Stylish, understated accommodation located right on the Owen River in the Nelson Lakes region of the South Island. Our tariff includes dinner, accommodation in one of our guest cottage suites, breakfast, GST and use of all the lodge facilities.
The lodge sits on the bank of the Owen River, providing our guests with views which are simply breath-taking, with sensational views of the Owen River, Kahurangi national park and Mount Owen.
Owen River Lodge has been awarded TripAdvisor's certificate of excellence for 2012, 2011 & 2010
Enjoy the wonderful accommodation, stunning food, superb service and outstanding fishing that we offer.
Owen River Lodge, 173 Owen Valley East Road, Murchison, Nelson, 7077, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days. 1 October - 30 April every year.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- Owen River Lodge is located 100k's south of Nelson
- Proximity to town:
- 100 kilometers south of Nelson
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$575.00 - $745.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Our cottage guest suites can be configured with either a King double bed or 2 x King single beds. Our tariff includes GST, all meals, the use of all lodge facilities, (Including the use of loan fly fishing equipment, waders, boots and mountain bikes) and accommodation in one of our guest cottage suites. Our accommodation rate is NZ $575 per person per night, twin share. NZ $745 per night for a single occupancy guest. Commission rates available on application.