1 / 7
The Shotover River was once one of the richest gold bearing rivers in the world.
Begin with an unforgettable coach trip into Skippers Canyon. Brace yourself as you take the winding road famous for it's incredible twists and turns, tight corners and exciting cliff edges.
Rafting from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, you'll head towards the exhilarating rapids of the lower canyon. The adrenalin pumps as you paddle Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball and Jaws to name a few.
Raft the 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel before shooting Cascade Rapid to complete your adventure. Before returning to Queenstown, enjoy a sauna and hot shower at our rafting base or relax at our fully licenced Cavells cafe and bar.
Queenstown Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am to 7.00pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minute drive from the airport
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the centre of town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$219.00 - $2,150.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age of 13 years old and over 40kg Need to be water confident. Medical conditions: pregnant women and people with back problems advised against rafting