1 / 3
SeaLink operates a comprehensive vehicle, passenger and freight ferry service to both Waiheke Island and Great Barrier Island.
This beautiful island is just a short cruise from Half Moon Bay or downtown Auckland. And once you’re there, there’s so much to do!
Relax over lunch in a vineyard, taste the island-grown olive oil, plunge into the clear blue waters or soak up the sunshine on the beaches. Waiheke is home to a thriving artistic community too.
SeaLink’s Waiheke Island services depart from Half Moon Bay in Eastern Auckland, and Wynyard Wharf, Central Auckland with several departures daily.
SeaLink also offers a shuttle service to and from the main village, Oneroa.
Check our website for a range of accommodation options available.
SeaLink Waiheke Island, Ara Tai Drive, Half Moon Bay, Auckland Central, Auckland, 2012,1142, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- From the first ferry departure in the morning till the last one at the end of each day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Family prices available. Cars charged separately to passengers. Accommodation packages available.
- Further pricing information:
- Please refer to our website for terms and conditions of sale and travel.