1 / 3
SeaLink operates a comprehensive vehicle, passenger and freight ferry service to both Waiheke Island and Great Barrier Island.
Waiheke - Island of wine is just a short cruise from Half Moon Bay or downtown Auckland. Once you’re there, there’s so much to do!
Relax over lunch in a vineyard, taste the island-grown olive oil, plunge into the clear blue waters or soak up the sunshine on the beaches. Waiheke is home to a thriving artistic community too.
SeaLink’s Waiheke Island services depart from Half Moon Bay in Eastern Auckland up to 14 times daily, and Wynyard Wharf, Central Auckland with daily departures. Check our website for up to date timetable information.
Check our website for a range of accommodation options available.
SeaLink Waiheke Island, Ara Tai Drive, Half Moon Bay, Auckland Central, Auckland, 2012,1142, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- From the first ferry departure in the morning till the last one at the end of each day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Family prices available. Cars charged separately to passengers. Accommodation packages available.
- Further pricing information:
- Please refer to our website for terms and conditions of sale and travel.