1 / 3
1 / 3
All trips begin in calm water with introduction to the equipment and instructions on the basic riversurfing techniques.
Operating in two sections of the Kawarau River - the Chinese Dog Leg and the Roaring Meg, we will choose the best section on the day, based on water level and best rapids.
Blessed with many different features, this trips will blow your mind with their beauty and intensity. Pristine waters,fast flowing rapids and sheer drop cliffs will challenge your nerves and keep you amused for an entire morning / afternoon. Conquer the rapids of the Kawarau River, surf a river wave and challenge yourself on rock jumps from small to huge. Not available in many places around the world,this is an epic adventure and a must do in Queenstown
Serious Fun Riversurfing, 39 Camp Street, Downtown, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Shop Hours-8am-8pm Trip Times: 9am and 2pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- shop is 15 min from airport.
- Proximity to town:
- Shop for bookings and meeting point is located downtown Queenstown. River base will vary according to section of the river we are operating on.Travelling times will be either 25 min or 45 min from central Queenstown. Wanaka visitor can also self drive to meet us and that will take 45 min or 1 hour also depending on section of river.
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Everyone must be able to swim, be confident in the water and reasonably fit. Private guide is provided for children under 12 years of age.