1 / 16
Combine a lake cruise of Lake Wakatipu aboard the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, with a horse trek across rolling farmland.
Join our experienced guides for a leisurely trek (duration 40 minutes) amidst stunning scenery to an outlook offering spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. On returning to the stables, enjoy a country-style morning or afternoon tea at the historic Colonel's Homestead.
- Suitable for riders of all ability levels.
- Includes return cruise on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- BBQ meals and farm tours also available (extra cost).
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full excursion details and other great Real Journeys excursions.
Walter Peak Horse Treks - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Trips depart 10am, 12noon and 2pm.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop’ at Walter Peak.
- Further pricing information:
- Weight restriction of 100kg per rider applies. Prices are valid from 1 November 2014 – 31 October 2016 and per person and based on a Walter Peak Horse Trek departing Queenstown..