1 / 3
1 / 5
ZORB NZ is the iconic Rotorua adventure activity offering the original unique experience of ZORB globe riding - rolling downhill in a large inflatable globe.
A must-do adventure activity in New Zealand, ZORB NZ is base in Rotorua and offers two ride types -The ZYDRO (wet) ride and the ZORBIT (dry) ride; four track options; and eight ride variations. There's something for everyone!
Courtesy Clothing is available if your forget (Top, Shorts and Towel), Free Wifi, Hotpool and courtesy transport to and from Rotorua on request!
Open 7 days, 364 days a year, rain, hail or shine. Anyone from 6 years old can roll with us.Go on, we dare you!
ZORB NEW ZEALAND, Corner Western Road & State Highway 5, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 9am - 7pm (1 December - 31 March). Winter 9am - 5pm (1 April - 30 November)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- ZORB Rotorua is located approximately 30minutes drive from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- ZORB Rotorua is located approximately 5-10minutes drive from Rotorua City Centre where buses and coaches park
- Proximity to town:
- ZORB Rotorua is located approximately 5-10minutes drive from Rotorua City Centre, opposite the Agrodome.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$26.00 - $90.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Individual ride restrictions apply for ZYDRO and ZORBIT (please see our website for info).