1 / 3
1 / 5
ZORB Rotorua is the iconic Rotorua adventure activity offering the original unique experience of ZORB globe riding - rolling downhill in a large inflatable globe.
A must-do adventure activity in New Zealand, ZORB Rotorua offers two ride types -The ZYDRO (wet) ride and the ZORBIT (dry) ride; four track options; and eight ride variations. There's something for everyone!
Every customer receives a certificate confirming they are an official 'ZORBonaut' as well as a FREE photo (uploaded to their Facebook account). In-ride video is also available as a unique way to remember their ZORB experience.
Open 7 days, 364 days a year, rain, hail or shine. Anyone from 6 years old can roll with us.Go on, we dare you!
ZORB Rotorua, Corner Western Road & State Highway 5, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 9am - 7pm (1 December - 31 March). Winter 9am - 5pm (1 April - 30 November)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- ZORB Rotorua is located approximately 30minutes drive from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- ZORB Rotorua is located approximately 5-10minutes drive from Rotorua City Centre where buses and coaches park
- Proximity to town:
- ZORB Rotorua is located approximately 5-10minutes drive from Rotorua City Centre, opposite the Agrodome.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$26.00 - $90.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Individual ride restrictions apply for ZYDRO and ZORBIT (please see our website for info).